Monday, January 25, 2010

potato printing


We had a relaxing, slow weekend... very rare for us! It's been so chilly here that it's hard to get motivated to get outside so we've been busy finding inside projects. With Valentine's Day around the corner, we decided to put good use to an old little potato we had lying around and tried potato printing.


I cut out some little squares from paper bags for the kids to stamp on, glued them to some old notecards and voila, our valentine's cards are finished! Mia punched a sweet little butterfly stamp into hers (below). Happy early heart day!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, this is so cute & inspiring. I think we might be breaking into the potato bin for our valentine-making afternoon!
    Pssst. . . Helen sent me here. I'll be back for more beauty from the Rockies. :o)

    ReplyDelete