Monday, November 22, 2010

the big 6!


My little guy turned 6 today, and yes, we survived the fort party with 14 kindergartners!:)

Birthdays are such a wonderful time to reflect on time passing, what was and what is yet to be... When I close my eyes, this is how I picture my Owen right here and now... snuggled up with his animals, climbing all over our house (including scaling the cabinet walls, seriously!), confidently riding his two-wheeler, explaining everything with his hands, drawing elaborate pictures ~ all with such detailed explanations, the sheer pride that lasted a few weeks when he scored his one & only goal in soccer (on a penalty kick), talking about how he wants to be an engineer, making sculptures, loving sushi, feisty, writing lots of stories & telling everyone it was his birthday today.

Happiest 6th Birthday to my sweet, spunky, creative & always keeps me on my toes not-so-little boy. My greatest wish for you on your special day is that you remain simply beautiful, perfect you. I love you more than you will ever know Owen!

1 comment:

  1. Very Informative and attractive blog created by the blog owner. I am very thankful for this blog owner for post information’s like that. I would like to come on this blog again and again. Foam Seat Covers supplier .Hey dear u r looking so cute nice pic.

    ReplyDelete