Wednesday, October 6, 2010

4 years old


How can it be that my littlest one is 4 years old already? Today was her birthday and we celebrated in just her style. Mac & cheese twice, loving her celebration of life ceremony at school, getting to lead the class in her favorite games, going out to lunch with mom & dad (I was SO excited when she chose my favorite place!), painting, and loading her cupcake with sprinkles. We put the candles in her cupcake, and in her thoughtful, brother-loving way, wanted to make sure Owen had candles in his cupcake too so they could blow them out together. Mia, your huge heart constantly inspires me to be a better person, and your giving spirit shines so brightly. You simply light up this world and you absolutely light up my life. I love you more than you will ever know. Happy Birthday sweetheart.

3 comments:

  1. may she keep that sideways grin on her face always and forever. And may she keep asking for a baggie of snacks for her journey. 4 year olds are wise souls, and so pure.

    xo, auntie k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picture! And sounds like a gorgeous day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ali, you are such a loving soul. I'm getting teary thinking about how lovely you are!
    Love, Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete