Friday, October 8, 2010

such a treat for sugar-free friday


Have you ever tried 'grilled' zucchini bread? Well let me tell you it's quite a fabulous way to start the morning! I used this recipe (sans refined sugar which I love) and it has become a personal favorite. All you do is put a small pat of your favorite butter in a pan (cast iron gives it a wonderful flavor if you have one) and grill it on both sides. Oh my goodness... it's the best. What is it about any warm bread? I do think it's one of my all time favorite things to eat, anytime, anywhere. This little technique works great with banana bread, muffins, and really any and all breads for that matter. Give it a whirl and let me know how it turns out! I guarantee you'll love it.

photo courtesy of the lemonbasil blog

No comments:

Post a Comment