Monday, March 22, 2010

my flower girl


We received the flower girl dress for my sister-in-law's wedding this summer in the mail over the weekend, and my girl twirled and twirled when she tried it on. She loves it and it looks really precious on her. I love this photo because it is so ethereal and angelic... and so many thoughts come to mind when I look at this picture. Children are so pure, so honest, so genuine, truly carefree and know how to just be in the moment... without trying at all. It just comes so naturally to them and that is the gift of children we all try and capture, and why we want to rediscover the world through their eyes all over again. Oh to be a child again ~ to be carefree, free from worries, to have no preconceived ideas about anything and to be so easily forgiving. I wish we could bottle this magic up and hand it out. Imagine how this would change our world...

1 comment: