Tuesday, March 2, 2010

hello march!


Oh I am so glad March is here! Doesn't this sweet little pot make you want to plant something special in it just in time for spring? I feel like I disappeared the entire month of February and am so happy to put it behind me and start a fresh month with spring just around the corner. I am slowly getting my energy and strength back, with the amazing help of my family, especially my mom and my mother-in-law, who between the two of them, have been with us this entire past month to help get me back on my feet! I am so blessed, so thankful and feel so lucky to have that kind of support. It's been such a good lesson to accept help (why is it so hard?!?) and try to practice self-care without it feeling selfish. I've also been encouraged to take a step back and figure out what led me to become so sick. Trying to do too much? Not enough sleep? Stress? All of the above? I've come to the conclusion that trying to simplify things may be a good place to start. With two little ones running around, well that's a full time job in and of itself. A job that I love more than anything in the world and I give my very all to. I'm realizing that for now, this is enough ~ wonderfully enough to get back to being an energetic mom that is always available instead of being sick in bed. I have so many things I want to do, dreams I want to follow, a gazillion crafting projects on my list, but for now, it's okay to just be enough. Here's to a lovely March!

1 comment:

  1. yes, it is ok to just be enough! cheers & glad you are on the mend, new blog-iverse friend. :o)

    ReplyDelete