Friday, March 26, 2010

reprodepot


This online shop has such an amazing array of crafty goodness. I just happened along their fabulous new book of vintage patterns and just knew I had to add it to my budding crafty, artsy library collection. The book is just filled with charming patterns, each in several various color schemes, and the best part ~ it includes a cd so you can use the patterns for your own projects. Lovely? Inspiring? And how! It just so happened that I'm co-hosting a baby shower this weekend so I was able to put the patterns to use right away. I created the placecards and menu cards using complimentary designs. Don't you think they turned out cute?




Talk about sharing the wealth! I just love when artists and designers operate in such an open way. Thank you Djerba Goldfinger!

1 comment: