Thursday, September 30, 2010

a birthday butterfly


We have a big birthday coming up in our family. The big 4 years old for my little Mia! Oh how I wish I could just stop time with her. Most things that come out of her mouth are quite adorable, she's still so snuggly, and I marvel at her determined spirit. She wakes up every single morning, stands up as tall as she possibly can and says, "Mom, look how big I am!" My petite little girl says this with such gusto that it makes me smile every single time. She has been into trying on my rings, so I decided to make her one of her own for her special day. This knitted butterfly ring pattern is from the super adorable knitting blog spud & chloe. The site is full of wonderful free patterns and the spud & chloe yarn is simply delicious. Happy early birthday to my sweetest girl. I can't wait to celebrate being 4 with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment