Friday, September 24, 2010

sugar free friday ~ mustards last stand


I had a lunch date with my girl today. We ate at the very fancy, schmancy Mustard's Last Stand. This girl of mine loves hot dogs, so much so that occasionally she asks for one for dessert. (Not a joke!) Being the picky eater I am, I somewhat doubted I would find something on the menu I would be excited about but lo and behold, they had a vegetarian section and on it was a tofu ruben. Only in Boulder, right? Tofu at a hot dog joint? And let me tell you, it was totally delicious. I couldn't wait to tell you about it for my sugar-free friday post. And to top off our experience at Mustard's, there was a sign in the restaurant that read, "Do you want to picnic by the river? Just ask us for a blanket." Don't you love that?

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like one fabulous place to dine. And I love that they will lend you a blanket to have a picnic on. Sounds like a sure winner to me!

    ReplyDelete